How are cookies used?
We build the Website on Shopify. For enriching and perfecting user experience, we use the following cookies provided by Shopify:
- You can configure the cookies settings by accessing the browser you install to accept, block or delete some or all of cookies (for example, third-party cookies). If you choose to block cookies, you may not be able to use some features of our Product and Service.
How to configure cookies settings?
The functions of cookies settings may vary according to the type and version of browser you install. We try to list common types of browsers as follows. You may refer to the following links to learn how to control your cookies settings through such browsers. The content in the following links is English. For easier reading, please find the language option in the following link to select your preferred language. If you do not use any one of the following browsers, or the content in the following link is removed or not accessible, please visit those browsers’ privacy-related statements or support pages for further information. You may also refer to https://www.aboutcookies.org/ (the content in this link is English) which introduces how to manage your cookies settings through various browsers.
- How to control your cookies settings through Google Chrome browser: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- How to control your cookies settings through Microsoft Internet Explorer browser: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/278835/how-to-delete-cookie-files-in-internet-explorer
- How to control your cookies settings through Mozilla Firefox browser: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
- How to control your cookies settings through Apple Safari browser: https://support.apple.com/en-gb/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
- For analytics purpose and to provide you with personalized advertising services and other functions, we use the following cookies owned by third-party services to optimize your experiences when visiting our website:
- We use the remarketing technology from Google Ads, the advertising platform of Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA ("Google"). Using pseudonyms, users who have visited our website are appealed to again through targeted advertising on the websites of the Google partner network. These usage profiles serve to analyze the visitor behavior and are used for targeted product recommendation and interests-based advertising. The pseudonymized user profiles are not combined with personal data concerning the bearer of the pseudonym without the data subject's express consent. The data typically is transmitted to and saved on a Google server located in the United States. Please note that the United States has a level of data protection that may not be equivalent to that of the European Union. The legal basis for using Google Ads is your consent in accordance with Art. 6 (1) a) GDPR. Consent is voluntary. You can revoke your consent at any time with effect for the future. Alternatively, by activating the disabling link https://www.google.com/settings/ads/plugin from Google, you can prevent your data being collected and stored for the purpose of web analysis and advertising control. Further information on Google Remarketing, as well as Google's data protection statement can be viewed at: http://www.google.com/privacy/ads/.
- We use the Facebook Remarketing service to provide you with interest-based advertising. Facebook remarketing service is provided by is a service of Facebook Inc., 1601 South California Avenue, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA. You can learn more about interest-orientated ad serving from Facebook by visiting this page: https://www.facebook.com/help/164968693837950. Personal data so transmitted to Facebook’s servers in the United States. Please note that the United States has a level of data protection that may not be equivalent to that of the European Union. The legal basis for using Facebook Remarketing is your consent in accordance with Art. 6 (1) a) GDPR. Consent is voluntary. You can revoke your consent at any time with effect for the future. To opt-out from Facebook's interest-orientated ads, you can also follow the instructions from Facebook as set forth in https://www.facebook.com/about/ads/#568137493302217. Facebook adheres to the Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising established by the Digital Advertising Alliance. You can also opt-out from the ads from Facebook and other participating companies through the Digital Advertising Alliance in the USA (http://www.aboutads.info/choices/) or the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance in Europe (http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/), or opt-out using your browser settings. For more information on the privacy practices of Facebook, please visit Facebook's Data Policy webpage: https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation.
- We use ShareThis to provide buttons on all pages to help you share our content. ShareThis is a service from ShareThis Inc, 4005 Miranda Ave, Suite 100, Palo Alto, CA 94304, United States. ShareThis may use the following Usage Data:
- Unique IDs of a cookie placed on a web browser (example: 37d387ca-f68a-11e5-b87d-0e58954c72b1)
- General click-stream behavior Web Pages viewed (including the URL addresses of such pages)
- Search queries from which users are directed to a page
- Navigation from page to page through the ShareThis services
- Time spent on each page Items clicked or selected Content highlighted IP addresses Mobile advertising identifiers (Apple IDFA or Google AAID) which are specific technical data created by mobile manufacturers to allow personalization and customer analytics in a secure and non-identifying way for users (not collected by us but may be used with our data)
- The information contained in HTTP headers or other intent transfer protocol signals Attributes of computer or device usage, type of browser (e.g., Internet Explorer, Firefox, or Safari), and operating system (iOS or other for mobile devices)